With Angel Hospice, providing quality care is a career. We are privileged to have some of the most experienced, caring, compassionate and gifted professionals working for us.
We have a commitment to our clients to provide quality, cost effective services. In this endeavor, we have found that our employees are truly our most valued assets in accomplishing this commitment.
Pre-employment screening guidelines:
Every employee is screened through a hiring process. Each employee will undergo:
- A minimum of one year current experience in the employee’s specialty or related field
- Proof of current licensure, registration or certification
- Current TB skin test or chest x-ray
- CPR License
- A score of 80% or above on a qualifying exam in their area of expertise
- A personal interview to assess skills and abilities
- Drug Tests
- Detailed background and reference checks
- Verification of education/training/certification
- Verification of employability/criminal history checks
Work in your community – positions available throughout the North Texas.
If you’re interested in becoming an Angel Home Healthcare Services employee and having one of the most meaningful and rewarding experiences of your life, then we’re interested in talking to you.
Angel Home Healthcare Services is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.